Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Win A Box of Topps' Star Wars Rebel Trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win A Box of Topps' Star Wars Rebel Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We're giving away a box of Topps' Star Wars Rebels Trading Cards on the blog:

[CONTEST] Win a box of Star Wars Rebel Trading Cards from Topps and Non-Sport Update

If you enter, good luck!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just another quick reminder that the last day to enter to win a box of Topps Star Wars Rebels trading cards is today. Here's the link again:

[CONTEST] Win a box of Star Wars Rebels Trading Cards from Topps and Non-Sport Update

Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
So, do we have a winner on this yet?

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes we do....sort of.....I have been waiting patiently for him to email me back with his mailing address. But so far, nothing. I'm probably going to give him a few more days and choose another one. I suppose a week is long enough to wait??

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
sorry for the delay, here is my address.

wolfie
the cave
uk

Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it seems like you can't give it away. Big Grin

I know it's not me because I didn't enter. Don't do Facebook or Twitter, I'm just a rebel. Wink

Posts: 10417 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Yes we do....sort of.....I have been waiting patiently for him to email me back with his mailing address. But so far, nothing. I'm probably going to give him a few more days and choose another one. I suppose a week is long enough to wait??

A week is far too long - draw again.

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Sometimes it seems like you can't give it away. Big Grin

I know it's not me because I didn't enter. Don't do Facebook or Twitter, I'm just a rebel. Wink

Rebel or not, you could have entered. Smile Facebook and/or Twitter were not needed. Sure, you could have increased your chances with them, but they were not necessary. And yeah, I know what you mean about "can't give it away" -- this is the hardest I've worked to give something that everyone else wants away. Well, not really but...

I have given our winner until this Saturday morning. Then I'll move on and pull another name (if necessary). I'll keep everyone posted.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Any Word yet?

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Nope. I gave our winner until today at 11:00. This afternoon, if I haven't gotten a response, I will draw a new name. I just hope I don't hear from the the first person hours after I pull the second name. Eek

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OK, we have a winner. The winner is M. McMannis of Elkhart, IN. Congratulations.