Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Win a Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
email sent with name and address. Don't know my subscriber number!

Thanks

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
My entry is in. Thanks Breygent and NSU!

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
First time subscriber entry is in!
Thanks Tom & NSU!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
I have just sent in my details.

I almost forgot to enter after seeing the offer last week.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I subscribed and entered. Thanks NSU & Breygent for the chance to win!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

Thanks to Tom, Harris & NSU for making this competition happen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Boldlygone,

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Harris, please can you confirm that the e-mail arrived.
I got this error message from ' The System Administator'
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Competition Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
Sent: 08/07/2009 18:05

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'dexter@nonsportupdate.com' on 08/07/2009 18:05
Invalid recipient

I have sent a 2nd e-mail please do not mis-construe this as an attempt to have 2 entries.

Paul

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Harris, please can you confirm that the e-mail arrived.
I got this error message from ' The System Administator'
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Competition Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
Sent: 08/07/2009 18:05

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'dexter@nonsportupdate.com' on 08/07/2009 18:05
Invalid recipient

I have sent a 2nd e-mail please do not mis-construe this as an attempt to have 2 entries.

Paul

Hi Paul:

Got it! It came in just the one time (your second e-mail). So your all set. Good luck.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
sent my email in today. thanks so much for the saaaaweet contest! please pick me!!!! Big Grin

i also didn't know my subscriber number. Frown sorry guys.

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Harris, Sorry for asking but could you verify that you recieved mine since I did not have my number?

ThanksSmile

PICK ME! Wavey

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Harris, Sorry for asking but could you verify that you recieved mine since I did not have my number?

ThanksSmile

PICK ME! Wavey

Got it John.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Harris sorry to be a pain but could you confirm mine aswell, i would hate to enter twice.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I got it Wolfie. OK, now can we just assume I have everyone's that has entered, please? Smile I haven't had any trouble with the account so unless you have with your own, assume you're entered.

Good luck all.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris Please do not confirm mine as I did not send one Big Grin

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a quick reminder that the deadline to get your entries in is in just two days. Only current Non-Sport Update subscribers are eligible and you must have your entry in to the special e-mail address mentioned in the first post of this thread by Thursday, July 16. Winners will be announced on Friday, July 17.

Good luck!

posted Hide Post
Thanks for putting a reminder on facebook!
Entered........

Posts: 20 | Location: PNW | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paws:
Thanks for putting a reminder on facebook!
Entered........

And thank you for noticing and for the NSU Facebook fan page plug!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Today's The Day! Dance

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As promised, we're announcing the Dexter multi-case incentive card winners today. If you're on the list, please give us a bit to get your new gems out to you. We have Comic-Con coming up and I don't know if we'll be able to get them out before then. But rest assured, we'll get them out as soon as we can.

So here goes:

Winner #1 - Winner of Dexter 3-Case incentive cards (encapsulated by Beckett Grading and marked as "Authentic"), similar to the card show below.

Wes Wong from Toronto, ON Canada

Winner #2 -- Wins same as prize above

William Shipley from San Antonio, TX USA

Congrats Wes and William. Two more to go. We'll announce those here (and our Facebook page) this afternoon.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Congrats Guys!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post