Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Win a Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks for the great contest amd good luck to everyone.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
THANKS for this contest!!

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Mad

Aaargh !

All my labels are shredded and the envelopes recycled !

Environmentally friendly ? Yes !

Useful for this competition ? No !!!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I don't have my numbers either, but at the beginning post, it states that your # will be looked up 4 u. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I didn't know I had a number!

"I'm not a number I'm a real man"

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I don't have my numbers either, but at the beginning post, it states that your # will be looked up 4 u. Metal

Thanks Mister E.

Note to self - read whole post in future Twak

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
No problems on the subscription numbers everyone. We will look them up. I only put that into the rules so that everyone would know that we are serious about making this contest for current subscribers only. But don't fret it....not including your number will not affect your chancing of winning whatsoever. Only a couple of people have included it anyway.

Thanks. And keep the entries coming.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I am not a number, I am a man !!!!!!!!! #6 ???The Prisoner. Yea, for Harris And all involved in this contest. (Now if only there was a contest for my ole lady, who is not my wife..................) Twak Twak I gotta get a lock for my bedroom door, she saw me here again and i got royally whacked !!!!!!!! OW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I entered as well. I am just starting to get into Dexter and really like the show and would love one of those gorgeous cards! Drool

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'm in, great idea. Cool

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Note to self....call and renew subscription tomorrow and send email. Wink

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Shadow_Wolf
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks for the great contest! Smile

Posts: 1 | Location: Oregon, USA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Email sent Thumb Up

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Note to self....call and renew subscription tomorrow and send email. Wink

Oficially entered! Thumb Up

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
JUST SENT EMAIL IN FOR THIS ONE! What a great contest! Thanks Tom (Breygent) & Harris (Nonsport Update)! How long have there been contests on this blogging site? I have watched the rumors and box breaks for about 6 years and never noticed this section before!

PLEASE PICK ME Wavey

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent! Drool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Why are some "marked as authentic" while the one 3-case card is simply encapsulated and graded? I notice that the one not marked as "authentic" seems to be the only one that's not graded. Is there a difference between a card that's graded and one that's "authentic"?

I beleive this is simply just two different service levels Beckett offers. You can get cards graded & encapsulated, or marked as authentic & encapsulated. At least, from speaking with Tom, those were the two options available to him. And as he's already posted in another thread, both services cost the same.

What I don't know, however, is why he chose to get some graded and some marked as authentic. Or if Tom did tell me, I've forgotten. I do know, however, that he was trying something different here and he really likes the look of the encapsulated cards (I must say after seeing them in person that I think they look really nice too). Perhaps he was just trying things out and went for some of each service.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Perhaps they opted to go with the authentic slabbed ones when the first one came back with too low a grade. The pic in the OP is a little too small to tell, but the card came back with no better than a 9 (mint) on a 10 point scale that goes down in half point increments.

I am guessing that nobody here (me included) would have the stones (or eggs Wink) to complain if they got any of these for free.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I would not complain!

PICK ME! Wavey

Grading has been very popular in the Sports Card Industry for years and that is how I came to love grading! Tom is right! I love the way the cards look in the cases and with Beckett (BGS) technology it really secures the cards. Just to go Beckett's (BGS) http://www.beckett.com/grading/ and PSA's (PSA/DNA) http://www.psadna.com/ website to compare the Top Two grading services for both Sports and Non Sports cards. I prefer Beckett as the quality is un-matched. Even if the card is authenticated at least it is sealed in an air tight case for protection.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post