Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Win a Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Dexter Multi-Case Incentive Card Courtesy of Breygent and NSU
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget...the other two winners to be announced this afternoon. Stay tuned to this space. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Big Grin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Congratz lucky ones Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
The suspense is killing me! (Pun intended)

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners thus far!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Next winner...For the Dexter 3-Case incentive card (encapsulated and graded by Beckett Grading) is Anna Okumoto from Carson, CA USA. Anna has won a card similar to the one shown below.

By the way, I asked Tom at Breygent to pick the winners. I numbered a sheet of paper from one to the number of entries received and wrote names down names randomly for every person who entered. This morning, I asked Tom to choose four numbers between one and the number of entries received.

Last winner, for the blood slide card, will be announced in a bit -- probably closer to 3:00.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners so far.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Last winner...For the Dexter 10-Case incentive card (encapsulated by Beckett Grading and marked as "Authentic")...is Jeri Metz from Forest Hill, NY USA. Jeri has won a card similar to the one shown below.

Thank you all who have entered.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Jeri Jeri Clap Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
OH MY!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Now that I'm finished running around the room screaming:

THANK YOU NSU!

And not just for this contest, for kicking me in my pants to renew my subscription to a great, informative magazine with every issue. Luv You A subscription is money well spent! The hard work everyone puts into each issue shows.

THANK YOU BREYGENT FOR THIS PRIZE! This DEXTER set is truly stellar, and I may sleep with this prop card under my pillow for a while.
Clap Bouncey

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to Breygent for putting up the prizes and to NSU for hosting it. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to Breygent for putting up the prizes and to NSU for hosting it. Clap

Ditto

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Ditto

Thank you Wolfie and Mintoncard.

I'd like to thank Tom and the folks at Breygent too for the prizes and for letting us do the contest.

Wish we could have had more winners but congrats again to Wes, William, Anna, and Jeri.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Well done to all the winners and big kudos to Tom. As a matter of interest, Harris, how many entrants were there?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
congrats to all the winners! Clap

and thank you nsu and breygent. Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all the winners.

Okay Jane, remember to breathe!
Clap
Tom will be so you know what! Big Grin

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow! Congratulations Jane!

Awesome!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners! Thumb Up

Thanks to Breygent, Tom, NSU, Harris! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone for running a great contest. Clap

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
Wow - me a winner?

Thanks to Tom, Harris, & everyone at Breygent & NSU for putting on this contest. Never thought I'd win, but hey - why not take a chance, plus now I get a subscription to NSU to boot!

Thanks again! Great contest!

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post