Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Mag in U.S.
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Still awaiting my issue. Confused Confused

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still no NSU mag................ Frown Confused Twak

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Elephant Finally, The NSU magazine arrived a few minutes ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting on my issue. I think I'm the last one!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I'm still waiting on my issue. I think I'm the last one!

You're waiting again??? There has to be a kink between PA and NY. As I said before, I could have walked a copy to you two or three times by now.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I know. The 'kink' is on my end. I'm going to call the post office on Monday. This is sad... Mad

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post