Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Three Stooges Promo's - which one did you get?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three Stooges Promo's - which one did you get?
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
I got P4

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I got P1.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I pulled P1 and P4 from my two copies

Noticed on one that the white border on the front was thicker on top of the picture than underneath. Are all like this ? It is miscut ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not get one . Roll Eyes

Posts: 49 | Location: Sav GA ( Brisbane Australia) | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are the promos in the NSU different to the ones you send away for?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I do not believe so, Wolfie, even though they have the NSU logo on the back, Richard said that there are 4 promos total

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I think there are 8 so far with more coming.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John, this is what Richard said below. Somewhat confusing

"When someone sends in a SASE I'm sending out the FOUR different promo cards (one offer per address, while supplies last). There are four different NSU promo cards produced."

I thought that meant that the NSU promos are the same as the sendaways

Are you saying that they are not ? Is that how you came up with 8 ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just to correct what I said above

It looks like there are 4 promos from The Wrapper that are different from the NSU ones

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got P3 in my NSU.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I only just now noticed this discussion board for the Chronicles of The Three Stooges promo cards. I'm Richard Parks (owner of RRParks CARDS and publisher of The Stooge cards and promos).
There are FOUR different NSU promo cards. David is correct above -- four different NSU promos. NSU included one promo per issue (p1,2,3 and 4). There are also four different similar promos issued through The Wrapper (with The Wraper's logo on the back instead of NSUs and The Wrapper promos are being sent out to subscribers of The Wrapper like subscribers of NSU are receiving 'NSU' logo'd promos). If someone is missing promos for their collection just send a SASE and let me know which promos you're missing and I'll send them right along.
Series two promos are being send to the printers this week and will be available around the end of August. The NSU ad for series two was just submitted and will be in the next issue.
I'm glad I found this blog... wasn't aware of it. If a collector wants to make sure I actually see these types of questions please, by all means, avail yourself of the 'contact' venue at the RRParksCARDS.com website so I'll know there are questions. ALWAYS happy to provide answers (providing I know the question exists!) because I'm not just the publisher but I'm also an avid card collector and know how completion is important when a fan is serious about a certain series.

Confused? Sorry about that ... you can make it easy: just send SASE. Let me know which promos you already have. And I'll send all those you 'need' to complete your collection of promos.

Also, John Oder is correct -- there are more coming, but not for series one. The ones coming are for series two and those will be available the end of August and will be available for a SASE (or included with pre-ordered series one boxes).

Questions? Please visit my website and ask away through the contact/message link on the site.

Thanks,
Richard
RRParks CARDS

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I got promo 1 in my NSU, and received all four of them today from RRParks. Thanks !

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're welcome, Will! Thanks for your interest. Anyone else wanting promos? Just send a SASE.
Richard Parks
RRParksCARDS

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
As soon as I can locate your address, I will send S.A.S.E. Thanks.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
... There are still a handful of Chronicles of The Three Stooges series two EXCLUSIVE Philly and Chicago promos left... not many left. If someone wants a pair of them all it takes is a SASE (instead of spending $4-5 each on ebay!).
RRParksCARDS

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post