Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Survey - April, 2011
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Just a quick reminder. If you haven't already answered our survey and could do so this weekend, we'd appreciate it. The survey will take you no more then 5 to 10 minutes and asks about e-reader ownership and usage. We're looking for input from Non-Sport Update readers.

Complete the survey at the link below:

NSU April 2011 Survey

And if you answer by Monday (4/4), you'll be entered into a draw for a rare Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" card.

Thanks.

The Rules: Complete the survey at the web address above. One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. Entries must be received by April 4, 2011 and winner will be drawn on April 5, 2011. Employees of Non-Sport Update and Versicolor Productions are ineligible. Please enter one time only. Multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Took the survey.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well put it back.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Completed.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna win Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wish every survey i took gave me the chance to win a card...Gotta LOVE NSU ..

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I would, but i forgot where it goes!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget--- Tomorrow is the last day to complete the survey in time to be entered for the Bettie Page Private Collection "FOB" draw. We'd still love your input after that, however, so if you see this message after tomorrow, please feel free to complete the survey.

Thanks. Below is the link once again.

NSU Reader Survey - April, 2011

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Just saw this.
Did I complete it in time to get entered in the contest? Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post