Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Sale This Weekend
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

In honor of Open That Box! day taking place tomorrow, we are having a sale on all items we sell in the NSU Store -- we're offering 15% off on all orders of $15 or more. So if you want to subscribe (or renew), you'll get over $4 off ($5 in Canada and $9 if you're in the U.K., France, or anywhere else overseas). Or you can pick-up The Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards, The Wrestling Card Price Guide, or some back issues.

To take advantage of the offer, enter the code "otb11" in the Coupon & Special Offers field in our shopping cart. The code is valid all day Saturday and Sunday and applies to online sales only.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As you are ordering remember the golden rule.

One for me, one for wolfie, one for me, one for wolfie. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Got any Mchaley Ewok issues left?

LOL Twak

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
I took advantage of the sale to renew my subscription!

Thanks NSU! Smile

Hope others here do the same.

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget that the 15% sale ends up tonight at Midnight. It's automated so once 12:00 PM EST rolls around, the sale is over! Red Face

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I missed this. Frown

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post