Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Non-Sport Update Magazine will be 20 Soon
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-Sport Update Magazine will be 20 Soon
 Login/Join

Picture of Havlock
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike...just zapped PayPal...Happy to Contribute!

And congrats to NSU on the Anniversary!

I actually just acquired a copy of the very first issue, seems like getting all the copies of NSU becomes a trading card pursuit all unto itself!

Happy Collecting!
Joey

Posts: 134 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

Have received quite a few contributors for this ad so far, but there is plenty of room for more!

Consider donating to the cause. Keep NSU going by helping them fill up an ad page and give tribute to the magazine that delivers all the Card news fit to print... Smile

Yes, I am trying too hard! Smile

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Paypal should be telling you that you have another $11 Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Mike, why don't you just post the name and address you can have ad money mailed to and people can just send $10.00 checks in.

I too have no desire to make PayPal rich and have no account with them.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
and Paypal say my $11 is on its way to you too

Hope you get enough

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Mike, why don't you just post the name and address you can have ad money mailed to and people can just send $10.00 checks in.

I too have no desire to make PayPal rich and have no account with them.

Raven,

I do not want to publically post my home mailing address on an open forum. I hope that you can understand that. I do not have a PO box or anything like that.

Send an email to nsuanniv@comcast.net since your email is not in your profile and I'll email you back my address.

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I understand, no problem Mike. I just assumed it was going to a NSU address.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Nope, I am the accounts receivable, accountant, and accounts payable person on this one.. Oh, and Marketing Director... Smile

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I just sent my contribution. Thanks for coordinating this Mike! Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Funds sent Mike!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
quote:
nsuanniv@comcast.net

Thanks for organising this Mike. Funds sent.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone so far for your contributions. I know that I have not confirmed to everyone that I have received their payments, but rest assured, I am keeping good track of every PayPal payment (and mailed payments) that comes in.

Keep them coming....

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Paypal $$ sent Mike!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Money sent!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Funds on their way.

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone! Keep em coming!

Mike Smile

Picture of HAPPY JACK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Thank you everyone! Keep em coming!

Mike Smile

Funds sent Mike. Great Idea!

Posts: 90 | Location: USA | Registered: July 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Funds are on the way!

Thanks for coordinating this!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'll be able to send my donation this coming Saturday.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
A great Idea. Paypaling my $11 in the next few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post