Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
April/May issue

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/8137079296

March 28, 2020, 03:38 AM
catskilleagle
April/May issue
I see that the April/May issue is out but also see that it is marked as "Sold Out." Is it sold out already or is that just what it says before it's actually available for sale through the website?

Jess
April 01, 2020, 10:55 AM
H_Toser
Hi Jess:

I'm told that was a glitch. The issue is now available for purchase with an on sale date of April 7. Please place an order if you like:

Beckett Non-Sport Update April/May 20 Issue

April 02, 2020, 12:27 AM
catskilleagle
Thanks, Harris, I will.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi Jess:

I'm told that was a glitch. The issue is now available for purchase with an on sale date of April 7. Please place an order if you like:

April 02, 2020, 08:21 AM
hammer
My copy arrived in UK today. Looking forward to reading the editor's article
April 02, 2020, 09:12 AM
JOHN LEVITT
Mine also arrived today, I have sent a comment to Alan Biegel regarding his Spy article.

regards

John

April 08, 2020, 06:40 PM
Raven
Arrived yesterday, April 7th. Three promo cards included, The Twilight Zone P2, Manos the Hands of Fate no # and The Way of the Sword: The Lady of the Lake.
April 14, 2020, 09:11 AM
stevetrek
Hopefully, I will get my copy today or tomorrow.
April 24, 2020, 11:18 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Anybody else still waiting for their subscription copy?
April 24, 2020, 12:09 PM
Don Norton
Ted, I'm guessing you should have received your copy by now. Contact Beckett and ask for a replacement copy.
April 24, 2020, 04:36 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Ted, I'm guessing you should have received your copy by now. Contact Beckett and ask for a replacement copy.

It's weird, I moved right when the last issue came out, I was in touch with Beckett through the whole process and it seemed like I received that issue at my new address before everyone else. Now I've been moved to the back of the class. Big Grin

I just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat before I contact them.
April 25, 2020, 03:01 AM
catskilleagle
Hi Harris,

What's the approximate arrival range from the day an order is made through the site?

Thanks,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi Jess:

May 01, 2020, 02:13 PM
catskilleagle
I received my copy yesterday. Thanks.

I couldn't help but notice that key sale of the Art de Bart redemption card (Simpsons Series 1, 1993, Skybox) BGS graded 9.5 for $7,232. Wow. It just goes to show that not everyone is happy with just the Art de Bart card, as fantastic as it is over twenty-five years later. The unredeemed redemption card becomes a seemingly widening hole in the mind of the some collectors who have everything else in the set, especially if it's a favorite.

Jess
May 01, 2020, 04:15 PM
wolfie
Does anyone know about the digital copy of the magazine being free to read at Becketmedia?

May 03, 2020, 02:08 AM
Bill Mullins
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Does anyone know about the digital copy of the magazine being free to read at Becketmedia?

I don't see any such thing. Can you provide a link?
May 03, 2020, 05:42 AM
wolfie
Someone posted elsewhere that it was on but like you i can find nothing when i go there.

May 03, 2020, 12:34 PM
Raven
I looked, I saw nothing. Unless it was some sort of trial promotion for the online subscription, I don't know why they would offer a free read.
May 03, 2020, 07:01 PM
Ryan Cracknell
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

https://www.beckettmedia.com/i...orvdGHBBMq80fEJd4rgI

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook
May 03, 2020, 09:53 PM
Raven
Well that's very nice of them to provide free access for the COVID-19 lock down. I'm not trying it because I already subscribe to NSU, but its good for people who maybe can't get to a regular retail outlet.
May 04, 2020, 11:46 PM
piko
I tried it and nothing .
I think it is a ploy to get names and E Mail addresses that they can appeal or hope to get to subscribe.
Unless I am missing something once you have applied everything shuts down there is no click here anywere I can find.
May 05, 2020, 12:14 AM
piko
I got an E Mail later on from Beckett asking me to confirm my E Mail address still no link