Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April/May issue
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I see that the April/May issue is out but also see that it is marked as "Sold Out." Is it sold out already or is that just what it says before it's actually available for sale through the website?

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Jess:

I'm told that was a glitch. The issue is now available for purchase with an on sale date of April 7. Please place an order if you like:

Beckett Non-Sport Update April/May 20 Issue

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Harris, I will.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi Jess:

I'm told that was a glitch. The issue is now available for purchase with an on sale date of April 7. Please place an order if you like:

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived in UK today. Looking forward to reading the editor's article

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine also arrived today, I have sent a comment to Alan Biegel regarding his Spy article.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Arrived yesterday, April 7th. Three promo cards included, The Twilight Zone P2, Manos the Hands of Fate no # and The Way of the Sword: The Lady of the Lake.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, I will get my copy today or tomorrow.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anybody else still waiting for their subscription copy?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Ted, I'm guessing you should have received your copy by now. Contact Beckett and ask for a replacement copy.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Ted, I'm guessing you should have received your copy by now. Contact Beckett and ask for a replacement copy.

It's weird, I moved right when the last issue came out, I was in touch with Beckett through the whole process and it seemed like I received that issue at my new address before everyone else. Now I've been moved to the back of the class. Big Grin

I just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat before I contact them.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris,

What's the approximate arrival range from the day an order is made through the site?

Thanks,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi Jess:

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my copy yesterday. Thanks.

I couldn't help but notice that key sale of the Art de Bart redemption card (Simpsons Series 1, 1993, Skybox) BGS graded 9.5 for $7,232. Wow. It just goes to show that not everyone is happy with just the Art de Bart card, as fantastic as it is over twenty-five years later. The unredeemed redemption card becomes a seemingly widening hole in the mind of the some collectors who have everything else in the set, especially if it's a favorite.

Jess

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know about the digital copy of the magazine being free to read at Becketmedia?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Does anyone know about the digital copy of the magazine being free to read at Becketmedia?

I don't see any such thing. Can you provide a link?

Posts: 2197 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Someone posted elsewhere that it was on but like you i can find nothing when i go there.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I looked, I saw nothing. Unless it was some sort of trial promotion for the online subscription, I don't know why they would offer a free read.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

https://www.beckettmedia.com/i...orvdGHBBMq80fEJd4rgI

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well that's very nice of them to provide free access for the COVID-19 lock down. I'm not trying it because I already subscribe to NSU, but its good for people who maybe can't get to a regular retail outlet.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I tried it and nothing .
I think it is a ploy to get names and E Mail addresses that they can appeal or hope to get to subscribe.
Unless I am missing something once you have applied everything shuts down there is no click here anywere I can find.

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got an E Mail later on from Beckett asking me to confirm my E Mail address still no link

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post