Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bench Warmer cards in New NSU
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

We're just starting to ship the Feb/Mar issue of NSU. Inside are 4 different promo cards, including one of 18 different Bench Warmer Dreamgirls promo cards and 5 different Basil Wolverton Barflyze promo cards. A deluxe, autographed version (limited to 100) containing all 18 Bench Warmer promo cards signed by cover model Tiffany Toth (along with a certificate of authenticity) will also be available. It is currently listed for pre-order in the NSU Online Store.

You can read about the limited autographed version of the issue on the NSU Blog:

NSU Blog - Dream Big!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I got a package in from BenchWarmer just before Christmas and they included #2 Lisa Gleave! Beautiful set.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Erik. The cards really are nice.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping Lisa is in my magazine Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have ordered the deluxe autograph version ,if I get a Lisa in my standard mag I will let you know Hammer .

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These cards would be great if they were limited to 100 sets like the magazine but they are nice looking cards either way.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
These cards would be great if they were limited to 100 sets like the magazine but they are nice looking cards either way.

It will be difficult to put together the 18 card set at 1 per copy. So other than the 100 sets with the deluxe edition, I can't see there being many other full sets.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEIL BROWN:
I have ordered the deluxe autograph version ,if I get a Lisa in my standard mag I will let you know Hammer .

Cheers

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Sure is a lot of chatter about Bench Warmer incredibly sexy babe cards... not much about the incredibly sexy babes in the Basil Wolverton series... well okay, maybe they aren't 'incredibly sexy babes'... or 'sexy babes'... or even 'babes' ... but they ARE CARDS! :-)

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RRParks CARDS:

Sure is a lot of chatter about Bench Warmer incredibly sexy babe cards... not much about the incredibly sexy babes in the Basil Wolverton series...

Loving those Basil Wolverton cards. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was with Wolfie, and was perplexed because my issue hadn't shown up. I now learn that my subscription ended with Dec/Jan because the postal people wrote my postal code in dark marker on the outer plastic to cover the "This Is Your Last Issue" message. I'm so embarrassed. Eek

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got # 10 Tiffany Selby in my issue and Basil Wolverton's Barflyze Promo 2.

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
This last posting looks like a 'beauty contest poll' ... I've got a feeling Tiffany might just win such a poll... perhaps....

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RRParks CARDS:
This last posting looks like a 'beauty contest poll' ... I've got a feeling Tiffany might just win such a poll... perhaps....

I think Tiffany would be upset if she didn't Big Grin

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Oh, Snap. I have not got my issue yet, do we not get the big cardboard page that says time to renew anymore??! I need to check to see if my subscription is up.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
There's an entry on the NSU blog today showing cover model Tiffany Toth signing copies of NSU for the special edition:

Tiffany Toth Signs Copies of NSU

Copies of the special, autographed issue of NSU with all 18 Bench Warmer Dreamgirls cards and Tiffany's signature are still available for pre-order. Visit the NSU Online Store to pre-order.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I received Bench Warmer 4 of 18, Kassie Lyn Logsdon, and Barflyze promo card 2 with my magazine.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post