Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dec/Jan 2022 Out
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted
Just received the Dec 2021/Jan. 2022 issue in the mail. Cover for brand new year looks like some good articles inside. Have to read later.

One promo for Zorro Series Two and Three Stooges Series Nine on one card, Promo 1B.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Yay! Fun to have a new magazine! Clap

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Can hardly believe that B&N had it on the shelves today Eek

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you have it in Long Beach, I need to check for it again here. They didn't have it last Saturday.

quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
Can hardly believe that B&N had it on the shelves today Eek

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up a copy on Monday. It has the usual interesting bits of info with non-sports legend, Keith Dennis, putting in an appearance at the October Philly show. I didn't know there were "shark cards" in the 2021 Allen & Ginter set - might have to pick up a couple of those.

I thought it was funny that you could get "Suicide Squad" cards with a hair color product. Now, that's a drugstore aisle you would not check for cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beckett Team Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Subscribers,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request to all subscribers, please email your queries to subscriptions@beckett.com or call us on our toll free number 866-287-9383.

Thanks
Marcus

Posts: 10 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: June 16, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post