Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Final Issue of 2010 in Europe
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Christmas Gift arrived today. Bouncey

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Elephant

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
so it will be less time to wait for the next issue its a win win situation Thumb Up

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those who received them in the U.K. yesterday, were they the second ones sent out by the printer?

Mine was the first one I'd received.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
The mail is really all over the place, I am getting post from the usa quicker than items 4 mile away Glad you got your copy finally Thumb Up

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Finally received my issue on the 28th Wink

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received the extra copy the Printer sent out today!!!!!

Hope the next issue is on time.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I was wondering about those second copies and the fact that nobody had got one yet, they must all be about to arrive.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Looks like you're right Wolfie; my second copy of the Green Lantern issue arrived today (complete with subscription renewal form!)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes mine just arrived also, i will keep it to give back to Harris for his stall, no point opening another one.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I got excited when I returned home from work to find what I thought was my new issue of NSU. It was in fact another copy of Volume 21 No.6 The Green Hornet cover.

I was going to email but when I noticed this thread I figured it had happened to quite a few of us, why was this?

I take it the next issue should still be expected.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Dito, I also got a duplicate issue, the first was mailed from the US as usual and the second from a third party firm paperbackshop.co.uk based here in the UK.

Looks like there was mix up here, hoping my Feb Mar issue turns up in a timely fashion Wink

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Have no fear your latest copy will show up as usual. The reason you are getting an extra copy of the Hornet is the original copy was so late in arriving Harris had a second lot sent out and then of course the first lot turned up.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My second Hornet copy has just arrived Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

and so has mine. What shall we do with them Harris?

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:

Feel free to pass them on to a collector friend who might be interested in our hobby. Or just keep it yourself, if you like.

By the way, sorry for the confusion. I've had a few e-mails today wondering why these are showing up when you are expecting the new issue. It's just "good timing", Murphy's Law, or whatever.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Kudos to NSU for making this right for everyone Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:

Feel free to pass them on to a collector friend who might be interested in our hobby. Or just keep it yourself, if you like.

By the way, sorry for the confusion. I've had a few e-mails today wondering why these are showing up when you are expecting the new issue. It's just "good timing", Murphy's Law, or whatever.

Harris

Thank You

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post