Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU in Japan
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted
I was very surprised to see a bunch of Non-Sport Update issues in a sports card store in Japan yesterday. Not only individual issues but also the PCE and the Encyclopedia too. Looks like our hobby has picked up here as a few year ago I did not see any non-sports stuff here. Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
While you're there see if you can find some BBM SHA Sumo cards and Yamakatsu Mothra .
Osaka Basho starts this weekend .
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Watch out for Godzilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was where my subscription had reached Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was where my subscription had reached Wink

Big Grin

sumozilla: I found American sportscards, Japanese pro wrestling-type cards (men and women) but I couldn't find any sumo cards. I'll look tomorrow. The problem is I don't speak much Japanese and here they don't speak too much English.

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Japan's Godzilla cards have allways been good, if they get into non sports in a big way it would be great for the hobby.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Japan's Godzilla cards have allways been good, if they get into non sports in a big way it would be great for the hobby.

Problem is cost and availablity , i've got over 20 different sets , but hard to find traders
or dealers .
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post