Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
NSU in Japan

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/80010634

March 13, 2009, 08:12 PM
dmatsuda
NSU in Japan
I was very surprised to see a bunch of Non-Sport Update issues in a sports card store in Japan yesterday. Not only individual issues but also the PCE and the Encyclopedia too. Looks like our hobby has picked up here as a few year ago I did not see any non-sports stuff here. Smile
March 13, 2009, 09:05 PM
sumozilla
While you're there see if you can find some BBM SHA Sumo cards and Yamakatsu Mothra .
Osaka Basho starts this weekend .
sumo
March 13, 2009, 10:00 PM
Mister E.
Watch out for Godzilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

March 14, 2009, 03:31 PM
Graham
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was where my subscription had reached Wink
March 15, 2009, 07:31 AM
dmatsuda
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was where my subscription had reached Wink

Big Grin

sumozilla: I found American sportscards, Japanese pro wrestling-type cards (men and women) but I couldn't find any sumo cards. I'll look tomorrow. The problem is I don't speak much Japanese and here they don't speak too much English.
March 15, 2009, 12:15 PM
wolfie
Japan's Godzilla cards have allways been good, if they get into non sports in a big way it would be great for the hobby.

March 15, 2009, 12:30 PM
sumozilla
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Japan's Godzilla cards have allways been good, if they get into non sports in a big way it would be great for the hobby.

Problem is cost and availablity , i've got over 20 different sets , but hard to find traders
or dealers .
sumo