Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October/November NSU in Europe
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Okee dokee. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed this issue, Is the next one due out soon? Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Ok hammer, rub it in - I've still not got this one yet!

Actually, I ordered some back issues (hopefully arriving soon) and Harris said he would arrange to get the latest issue put in with it as I hadn't received it.

Big big thanks due! Thumb Up

Just got to wait a little bit longer.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:

Actually, I ordered some back issues (hopefully arriving soon) and Harris said he would arrange to get the latest issue put in with it as I hadn't received it.

Big big thanks due! Thumb Up

Just got to wait a little bit longer.

Justin, this should be on the way...really. Wow, if this second one doesn't show, I might just have to come over there and deliver it myself. Can you meet me in Birmingham soon? How about on November 22? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I may have to hold you to that! Eek

Birmingham it is ... is the NEC convenient? Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:

WaveyI was hoping that you had got yours

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
New NSU arrived today !!!

Clap

I'd like to thank Harris & Marlin for getting this copy to me after a mild technical hitch at the second attempt, I really appreciate it.

There is an advantage having a late issue sent after the Philly show too! Wink

NSU to the rescue again!!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you got it in the end.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
I came over this thread and realized that I didn't get the actual issue yet. (Yes, I confess I don't wait for each new issue but I am happy if the new one arrives.)
My last one is Volume 19 No. 4 (Marvel Character on the front).
Did anything went wrong with sending it?

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Yes, you didn't renew your subscription Razz

Now that's a reason to go to Memorabilia.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Thats wrong I made a 2 year renewal in May 2008. I've paid for it and have both the renewal mail and my paypal receipt.

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to Harris for sending a replacement issue. I really appreciate this. Thumb Up