Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Its time to renew my NSU subscription.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Its time to renew my NSU subscription.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted
So what should I do? I normally pay Harris at Memorabilia in Birmingham in November for my subscription of NSU.

This year I don't know whats happening with Harris. Beckett keep e-mailing me / sending reminders - Pay $28 get 6 issues plus one free. Sounds great - I live in the UK - brilliant.

So I eventually got around to signing up for another year, signed up for $28, got to the final button....., and the screen says pay $66. I wish Beckett were up front with loyal members - There's nothing wrong in saying International members pay $66 get one extra NSU free, I just wish they were straight with us.

I hope Harris is coming to the NEC in November though.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Harris has confirmed that he will be at Memorabilia and there will be a deal for subscription renewals.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am happy to say I will be at Memorabilia once again. I am not sure about subscription/renewals deals just yet but I will know closer to the show. We will also have a very cool variant issue on-sale as a MCM Birmingham Comic Con convention issue -- it's really shaping up to be a good one.

See you next month.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post