Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March NSU in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
not here today Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I have been used to getting it at the same time as mainland-Europe, but this time I haven`t seen it yet. I hope it is nothing to do with the reneweal I did before the last issue. I got that issue with a note thanking me for my subscription, and a week or two later got a note saying I had to renew to still get them. I just thought the last notice was sent before I renewed and took its time to reach me. Crossing my fingers I get it soon!

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
still waiting for the magazine although just like Szym i'm based in paris Frown

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That is very weird. Confused

Still nothing in the UK.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
It's not February yet, so I don't think it's worth worrying yet. The NSU will be along soon. Smile

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Clap NSU landed in my mailbox today Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Got mine this morning!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Got mine today aswell Smile

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just beat me to it. NSU HAS LANDED Clap Dance Elephant Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning also. Elephant

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Ditto! Postie just handed it to me (with a nice Jessica Hickman sketch I won on eBay)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Mine just arrived also. Via france apparantly.

Love the pull out price guide and the way we now get TWO covers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I also got my NSU today.

Posted from France. It has only taken 2 weeks to get to me from NSU headquarters which i think is rather good.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Received mine this morning. I like the Dexter cover on the price guide.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the new issue has reached the UK yet Big Grin

Seriously, glad to hear it's hit!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
NSU here too!

Great issue & I like the new price guide - I'll post my thoughts in the appropriate thread.

The pages with the Dexter article feel different to the rest of the magazine. Is this due to the abundance of dark ink?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: justm,

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Received my copy today as well, like the separate price guide and great promos as always.

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Yep - Mine arrived too!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
In my mailbox Smile

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since I purchased an issue! I wanted to check the upcoming new sets, read the Dexter article, Ghost Whisperer (see the lovely card signed by Jen) and more, so I bought the new issue and it arrived safely from the Uk this week! I'm trilled, loved it! Thumb Up

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post