Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats up with diamond
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted
why does it seem that every other month when nsu is due to be out diamond is always late shipping or never knows when it will ship.

also would love to see an online price guide for non sports maybe for just the autos relics and sketches is that something you guys have ever considered doing

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
also would love to see an online price guide for non sports maybe for just the autos relics and sketches is that something you guys have ever considered doing

This comes up now and again here.

I doubt it will ever happen, mostly due to the fact that an online guide would probably affect sales of the magazine, which is a bad thing for NSU. I guess there could be some sort of paid membership like Beckett has, but I don't see that being very cost effective for NSU or collectors.

As for Diamond, they have no competition so they can do anything they want and get away with it.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, the new NSU came out from Diamond this past Wednesday.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
not here it didnt

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
not here it didnt

Your store will probably get them this coming week then. Sometimes things take a couple of weeks to make their way through the warehouses.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post