Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Superhero September Finale!
 Login/Join

posted

Hey everyone!

The final week of our Superhero September giveaways has finally arrived and we are breaking out some good stuff from the Beckett Vault.

We will give away two bundles on here, two bundles on NSU's Instagram page, and one big grand prize on Beckett's social media.

Here is what we're giving away on Card Talk:

Avengers Bundle - 2019 Flair Marvel Pieces of Flair #POF11 The Incredible Hulk #292, #POF16 The Invincible Iron Man #2; 2019 Marvel Studios The First Ten Years Film Cels #FC18 Captain America, and 2018 Avengers Infinity War Films Cels #FC13 Who the Hell Are You Guys? (Thor)

Guardians of the Galaxy Bundle - 2019 Marvel Studios The First Ten Years Legendary Scripts Autographs #LSDH Djimon Hounsou C, 2019 Marvel Premier Color Box #CB9 Mantis, and 2018 Avengers Infinity War Film Cels #FC15 Taking Your Pod (Rocket)

Leave a comment below and tell us what Marvel series you're looking forward to the most on the upcoming Disney+. We will select a winner for each bundle on Monday, September 30th. Good luck!

Head over to our NSU Instagram page to check out what we're giving away there: NSU IG

UPDATE! UPDATE! Here is the link to our grand prize giveaway: 2019 Marvel Premier Mitch Ballard 3-Panel Sketch of Thor! Check it out!

Also, check out our various Beckett social media platforms to see what our grand prize will be!

Beckett Twitter

Beckett Facebook

Beckett Instagram

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeckettBible24,

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to Hawkeye. Hoping for some real character development.

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to Loki; hopefully the mouse doesn't screw up the character!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd have to say I'm looking forward to Black Widow. There's got to be some pretty interesting back-story there!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
On the Disney+, I'm looking forward to "What If...?".

The word is that many actors from across the MCU will be reprising their roles as voice-talent.

That has always been one of may favorite Marvel comics. I started collecting them with the very first issue. I'm a sucker for alternative history books, such as those written by Harry Turtledove. Although "What If...?" will be animated, I'm hoping that it will still be at least as good as the comics.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vondrake
posted Hide Post
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Posts: 20 | Location: Bloomington, IL | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
What if...? and Moon Knight for me.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
They'll eventually produce two shows for Hiddleston as Loki and Renner as Hawkeye. I think it would be good to see those characters front and center for once.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
HAWKEYE

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Black Widow is the one for me

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hawkeye always seems to be wasted a bit in the films so it would be good to know more about him.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Scarlet witch and the Vision.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
WandaVision!

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
WHAT IF really interests me the most...!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
WHAT IF really interests me the most...!

Agreed! That “What If ...?” show seems very interesting!

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Hawkeye is my first choice followed closely by Moon Knight.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winners! Greg Geerts will receive the Avengers Bundle and Will will receive the GOTG Bundle. Please email your info to mbible@beckett.com. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Two great cardtalk winners!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
congrats to the winners and thanks to Beckett for the contest

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post