Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subscription Offers
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted
So this was mentioned by me and another member in an issue thread, but I'll repeat it because I just got it again.

Beckett is sending me, and maybe others, subscription renewal offers because "your subscription is about to expire". It isn't, I renewed early this year and am good thru August 2021. The other member also got the email and was also paid thru the year. So I ignored it and the same email was sent to me again today.

So now I don't know if there is a mistake in my payment history or if this is just a blanket email sent to all subscribers as an offer, which would be unnecessarily confusing. If its just mass mailing I would appreciate it if Beckett would say so. If not then give the expiration date if it is supposedly coming up and I would know that I have to call customer service because I have the cancelled check. Thank you.

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I got the same email again and I'm good to may 2021, or so I thought

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post