Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August/September Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
When will it arrive?? Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking cover and promo's.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
When will it arrive?? Smile

Who knows? I doubt if it will be here within the next 14 days. You have time to go on your holidays, and come back fully rested.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's here, it's here, it's here !!!!
The wait is over - my copy arrived today - YAHOOOOO!!

I will be unreachable for the next hour - gotta read!!

Greetings Wave

Posts: 93 | Location: Germany | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my issue on Saturday. My cousin receiving his Star Trek Promo set at the 50th Philly Show is on the cover of the price guide. Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Frown Have not received my magazine as of today. Frown

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
August/September Edition in Europe

Just wanted to point out the title on this thread as it tends to be missed alot these days Big Grin

Why not make a similar US- thread! Or maybe just have one thread for the world!

On-topic: Still waiting for mine to arrive up north, maybe the postman will have it today Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Since I am in New England, my NSU mag came today. I have the Urban Legends P1 (The Mexican Pet) promo, P2 Star Trek, PR1 America at War and the NSUP1 Legends of Lore: Lady Sif promo cards. Great artwork on this card. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
No NSU today.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I'm not far from you, Mr. E but still haven't received the latest issue.
Really looking forward to it.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:

That's what I was thinking. What about the rest of us? Confused

I'm in So Cal, as of today I have not received mine.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:

I'm in So Cal, as of today I have not received mine.

Well, if I am not mistaken this thread is for when the issue arrives in Europe, since it normally takes a bit longer for us to get it than you people in the states. But lately this thread is being used to comment on the promos and the mag itself, allthough there used to be or should be a different thread for that.

Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Just wanted you all in other countries to see what goes on here. We just love to aggravate ya. Big Grin Eek Big Grin Metal

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The only aggravating thing is waiting for NSU to arrive Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Hammer, Just don't "nail" me for replying here. Eek Hope u get your NSU mag soon. Big Grin Big Grin Metal

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Just wanted you all in other countries to see what goes on here. We just love to aggravate ya. Big Grin Eek Big Grin Metal

Mister E.
You may get the magazine earlier, but when we get it, we get to read it while sitting in a beautiful outdoor café with a good cappuccino or in Hammers case a good cup of tea.

Now who is razzing who Razz Wink

Greetings Wave

Posts: 93 | Location: Germany | Registered: May 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I go to McDonalds or to the Beach and watch all the young women play vollyball and read my NSU during breaks in the game. So ---- Wanna Trade ??????? Big Grin Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I go to McDonalds or to the Beach and watch all the young women play vollyball and read my NSU during breaks in the game. So ---- Wanna Trade ??????? Big Grin Big Grin

Only if I get to watch the hunks!!! Wink
What do you do if it's a winter issue??? It can get really cold in Massachusetts.

Greetings Wave

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
We here in the 20's and 30 degree weather just make snowmen and snow-women and throw snowballs at them. ha ha ha. Big Grin And then go get hot chocolate and read our NSU mags. Metal ( and I don't skinny dip - - -I chunky dunk, all 230 lbs., of me).

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:

I'm in So Cal, as of today I have not received mine.[/QUOTE]

I agree, you should open it up Miss Lizzy. Us Yanks have just as much right to moan about late NSU issues as the rest of the world. Big Grin

No offense to anyone, the mail comes when it comes. Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post