Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August/September Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Got mine today and got the P3 promo card

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nothing in Wales Confused

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have the P1 Urban Legends up for trade Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Picked up my copy yesterday from the comic shop.
P3 Urban Legends promo.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Received my copy sometime in the last six days, I've been away, got Urban Legends P3 Smile

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Got mine Saturday - It came with the P2 Urban Legends Promo

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just returned from Comic con to find my copy of NSU. Not sure when it arrived, P2 Urban Legends.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got hold of this issue (for the price guide more than anything) and have to say I really enjoyed the articles.
Mis-placed cards though so don't know which promo I got!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Hey, somebody mentioned the articles! Metal

Thanks Warriorbabe,

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I read the articles too - very good

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Cool—that's two! Clap

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post