Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill DeFranzo RIP
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I missed this tragic news until today. Bill was so kind to other collectors. He saw me at a show a couple of years ago and said that he'd seen my wants list and had brought several items that I needed. He didn't want anything in exchange. He always went out of his way to help. I looked forward to seeing him at each show.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Deena

Posts: 467 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
I read Bill's column in the August/September 2016 issue with a heavy heart the other day. My condolences to his family.

Posts: 684 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
im very sad to hear of my friends passing, sad that he's gone but happy that he was in my life, best wishes and prayers to bill and family, you will be missed mate

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Lovely to see that the recent Philly show had a "in Memoriam" card for Bill. Nice gesture Smile

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post