Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December/January Issue - in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted
I note that the magazine is now for sale on that famed auction site. I wonder whether my copy will get to me before I go to Memorabelia?

Confused

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Really? The picture has not changed on the home page to signify a new issue.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Wolfie:

Believe what the man says Big Grin

The magazines started shipping last Friday. I was waiting a bit to update the website. Plus, with yesterday being a holiday here (and no mail), I wanted to give the update just a bit more time. Wow, I just reread that and it sounds like a stalling tactic, doesn't it? But the updates are done. Really, they are. They're just waiting.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
I note that the magazine is now for sale on that famed auction site. I wonder whether my copy will get to me before I go to Memorabelia?

Confused

I did NOT give you permission replace me in starting the Europe thread Twak Know your place Mad

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I was expecting you to do this soon too hammer. I was wondering what was taking so long, and now steve j has done it for you. BEWARE THE WRATH OF HAMMER! Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:

Confused

I did NOT give you permission replace me in starting the Europe thread Twak Know your place Mad

I dunno Hammer...you're getting slower in your old age...Either that or you need a better line into HDQ's. Remember, you need to pick up the red phone when the important NSU calls come in, not the blue phone.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute, isn't the "red" phone the Batphone?? Wink

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

I dunno Hammer...you're getting slower in your old age...Either that or you need a better line into HDQ's. Remember, you need to pick up the red phone when the important NSU calls come in, not the blue phone.

We will discuss the lack of NSU information on 24th November Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I got my issue today, everybody should look at page 38 and help out if you can! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I got my issue today, everybody should look at page 38 and help out if you can! Thumb Up

Thank you very much Batman.

Its so funny you should post that now -- Just moments ago, I put simplified links on the NSU Home Page (2nd item in the News section) as the process seems to have gotten a bit more convoluted since we went to press.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Bouncey Received my issue today, just for my birthday and the day Harris arrived in France. Is that cool, or what? Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to you. Wavey

No sign of the mag in the UK yet.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Rang my local comic shop this morning no NSU magazines yet.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
My issue arrived yesterday. Many thanks! Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It looks like they are taking a tour of Europe before they come to the UK.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
not yet here but one country away.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Still no NSU in the UK. Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
got it

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
A copy has landed in Norway aswell Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
hoping that there is one in UK when I get home tonight Smile