Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December/January Issue - in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I hope the new one has the promo's in Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nothing today. Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing here either

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nothing again today. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
I picked up a copy in Borders on Thursday

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Got mine from FP megastore in London.

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Picked up my copy in my local store today - cracking read as always (though the card listing for the Donruss Americana set boggled the mind!) and I'm not going to mention page 16... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I succumbed to buying a copy in Borders in Cambridge - could wait no longer for my subscription issue, but was half expecting to find it on the door mat when I got home.

It wasn't there though. Shake Head

Nevermind, I'll have 2 issues at some point.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:

Or possibly three....

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing arrived with me this week-end Frown

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think we are safe to say the first magazine wont arrive now! Lets hope the 2nd batch get here soon Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Finally Got mine today Clap

Don't know if it's the 1st or 2nd print run. No posted date stamp. The postmark says it came via Manchester PA Permi:00700 zip 17345.

and it came with my sub renewal notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Or possibly three....

Prophetic words!!

It's Christmas eve, and today the postman left abother copy of NSU.

I have my suspicions that this is actually a second batch copy as it has my address directly printed on it.

I would also guess that the other issue I received was first batch, having done a mini-toour of north America, been returned to the printers/distributors then re-sent.

Which ever way around I now have three - shop bought, first batch & second batch.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's Christmas eve, and today the postman left another copy of NSU.

Same here. As of this morning i have now recieved the first and second batch copies.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I got mine the other day. I think this lot are the first batch. The 2nd batch had stickers on the first batch had addresses directly on envelope

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
IT'S ARRIVED Dance Elephant Bouncey Clap Metal Sheep

I would like to publicly thank Harris for his efforts in getting me this issue Thumb Up Not long 'till the next one Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received a copy on Christmas Eve, I think it was a second sending version judging by its address label.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good that they all got here Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It took some waiting, but it finally arrived the week before Christmas. However, for the second issue running I have received another copy a few days after the first. I think you need to have a word with your printers Harris, there must be a problem some-where.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I got a 2nd copy shortly after Christmas. I have sent it on to a Card Collector who bought some LOST cards from me.
Hoping he'll become a Card talk member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post