Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December/January Issue - in Europe
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Rang my local comic shop earlier today they got it in this morning. Off to pick it up tomorrow.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Still nothing here but i guess if the shops have got them the subscription copies must be here soon.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Got my Gotta-Pea preview set today - I'm pleased I got the P1 promo from Harris on Saturday - but no NSU. Can't be long before it comes now though.

I love the Gotta Pea cards (didn't get an auto though) so I went & bought the P2 from e-bay. Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: justm,

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nothing again today. Frown

Where on earth are they?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nope nothing here either Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I picked mine up from the comic shop this morning.
Great Heroes promo.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I wonder which will come first? The Dec/Jan issue or the next Memorabelia Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
3 weeks now and still no sign of the mag.

Very strange. Confused

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Harris - Where is our Magazine??? Wish I had purchased one at memorabilia now!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
I wonder which will come first? The Dec/Jan issue or the next Memorabelia Big Grin

Your fault steve for hijacking the thread before me Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Harris - Where is our Magazine??? Wish I had purchased one at memorabilia now!!!

Man, I don't know...its very frustrating. I blame the Royal Post since everyone else in Europe seems to have their copies (or at least, they are in the process of receiving them). I hate to pass the buck (or should I say, the pound?) but....

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Sorry Hammer I promise I wont do it again. (Head held down in shame). I was going to apologise to you at Memorabelia, sorry I missed you.

Now I have to apologise to all the NSU subscription holders, Sorry to you guys too.

They say the hardest word to say is "Sorry", but I seem to have got the hang of it now. Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Man, I don't know...its very frustrating. I blame the Royal Post since everyone else in Europe seems to have their copies (or at least, they are in the process of receiving them). I hate to pass the buck (or should I say, the pound?) but....

Typical - Pass the buck Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry Hammer I promise I wont do it again. (Head held down in shame). I was going to apologise to you at Memorabelia, sorry I missed you.

Now I have to apologise to all the NSU subscription holders, Sorry to you guys too.

They say the hardest word to say is "Sorry", but I seem to have got the hang of it now. Big Grin

Let it be a lesson Twak Apologies accepted - NEVER let it happen again Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
And my subsciption for 2009 cost me 1p more on my credit card Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
No NSU today. Shake Head

Is there some kind of magazine black hole that these issues have been sucked into?

Steve J, have you got yours yet? Wales seems to get them a day or two before England judging from past issues.

If I'd have known I'd be waiting this long I'd have bought one last week at the NEC.

Hoping for better luck on Monday.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Went to my comic shop yesterday and picked up my Orderd copy lol,great mag as usual loved the golden compass and Aliens vs predator requiem articles Thumb Up

Hope you guys get yours soon!

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Its poor when the shops get issues before subscriptions!! Nothing with me today Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
No NSU today. Shake Head

Is there some kind of magazine black hole that these issues have been sucked into?

Steve J, have you got yours yet? Wales seems to get them a day or two before England judging from past issues.

If I'd have known I'd be waiting this long I'd have bought one last week at the NEC.

Hoping for better luck on Monday.

Nothing in the Principality at present; this is very strange. I can't remember a time when it was this late. Harris is confused, it doesn't seem too good! We will wait of course. Perhaps Hammer should put out a new thread. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps Hammer should put out a new thread. Big Grin
More like a search party Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post