Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Web-Site Update
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
the information on the "Next Issue" Still contains info for the current issue and the promo images are from the previous Issue! Surely this is due an update or isn't there a next issue?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing?? Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yeah not for nothing, but this site with Card Talk is a big asset for connecting directly with collectors and promoting products, and it's starting to look neglected, for which I blame Beckett.

There is absolutely no interest in non-sport cards on the Beckett forums from what I see. I have checked it out and there are almost no posts about anything non-sport, so that should not be the reason.

Why would you not invest in the established market base that you have bought? That's presumably why you bought it.

Let Harris run with it, if you don't know how. He used to do pretty good as I remember. Wink

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post