Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August/September Issue in US
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted
Is the August/September 2016 issue out yet? I'm patiently waiting by my mailbox. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
received mine yesterday - alomg with my renewal notice

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I got my renewal notice two weeks ago, but waiting on the new issue again. I know they know my address when they want me. Big Grin

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Nothing here yet. Am I too early or is this a repeat of last issue? TBC.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My dealer order arrived yesterday.

A customer of my in Tucson received his Wednesday. So they are coming...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, I'll yell when I get, or louder if I don't. Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Dance It came today, all is well.

Looks to be pretty much back to normal with the paper. Thumb Up

Will have something good to read tonight.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
I haven't found one yet at Barnes & Nobles since the ownership switch. I wonder if the ordering got a little wacky since Beckett took over? But it shouldn't since B&N gets the various other Beckett sports card magazines, too.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Last week, I saw the issue at a Barnes & Noble in San Mateo, CA and a nearby sports card/memorabilia store - bought my copy there. I do not see NSU at every Barnes & Noble.

quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
I haven't found one yet at Barnes & Nobles since the ownership switch. I wonder if the ordering got a little wacky since Beckett took over? But it shouldn't since B&N gets the various other Beckett sports card magazines, too.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Received my August / September issue a while back. Was wondering when the cover art will be updated on the site? (Still showing Ghostbusters / Dr Who) Is this no longer under control on NonSportUpdate?

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
Received my August / September issue a while back. Was wondering when the cover art will be updated on the site? (Still showing Ghostbusters / Dr Who) Is this no longer under control on NonSportUpdate?

A site update/refresh is in the works. It should be really nice when it is done. Smile

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post