Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Halloween Giveaway: 2022 Mark Spears Monsters Halloween Edition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Halloween Giveaway: 2022 Mark Spears Monsters Halloween Edition
 Login/Join

posted

Giveaway Time! We have a blaster box of the new 2022 Monsters Halloween Edition created by @markspearsart! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment about Halloween. What's your favorite thing about the holiday? Any horror movie traditions during this time of year? We want to know!

A winner will be selected next Monday 10/17. Good luck!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Svengoolie's Halloween movie programs in October!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't settle on one thing!

Horror movies
Pumpkin spice
Trick-or-treating & costumes
House decorating
Fall weather
Fall festivals

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well i being the wolfie that i am will be out and about on Halloween so beware and........

Stay off the Moors. Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Horror movies

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Great Pumpkin Patch

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Over buying on the candy bags and eating the leftovers myself.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Halloween is great.

Probably my favorite thing is how Halloween decorations and trick or treating brings the neighborhood together.

We always watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Nightmare before Christmas.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When I was in high school, a friend and I "borrowed" a fire extinguisher from school, and went around spraying water on trick or treaters. When I got home that night, I found out that one of the kids we sprayed was my younger brother.

Posts: 2198 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I do like a Pumpkin Pie at Halloween

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
I love watching classic horror movies like Halloween, nightmare on Elm Street and Elvira’s movie macabre. Great stuff!

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bookman
posted Hide Post
I like watching horror films, Halloween decorations and Halloween candy.
We have some houses in town that go all out with decorations for Halloween and Christmas.
I am I of the few who like candy corn from Brach's Thumb Up .

Posts: 49 | Location: MARION IL. USA | Registered: May 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, pumpkin pie is great. It used to be a treat for this time of year but a store near me makes it all year. Maybe once in the spring I might buy one but I prefer to wait until the fall months. The other thing that becomes available in October is egg nog. I don't like the "party nog" you can find easier than the good stuff which is "Bud's" or "Berkeley Farms." I pick up some egg nog ice cream too.

I like to watch a few movies this month like:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Jaws
King Kong - the original
Tremors
Pirahna - the original
Not of this Earth
The Hidden
Valley of Gwangi
Godzilla - the original and the 2014 one
also like to watch Star Wars and older James Bond movies and catch some Kolchak episodes on MeTv

And yeah, it's great to buy too much candy. We don't get many trick-or-treaters anymore. I think they are going back to doing that at the mall.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
It's not really celebrated in France, in my small town. I'll have candies, but might end up eating them myself if no one shows up like last year.

Funny thing, a couple of years ago only one child came, it was late in the afternoon, so gave him the full box I had. He was very happy ! Lol

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Carmel apples, ice cold cider, and watching a stack of monster movies - in between handing out candy to neighborhood trick-or-treaters

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Batman. You have won the Mark Spears Monsters Halloween Edition blaster box. Please email mbible@beckett.com with your info and we'll get that out to you!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Drats, so close. Big Grin Thanks to Beckett, NSU, Card Talk and Matt for doing giveaways here.

Congrats to the Batman.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bob! You are gonna like these cards!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Bob on winning and many thanks for doing the contests. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bob and thanks to Beckett for the contest

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post