Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Dec '15/Jan '16 Issue and MCM Birmingham Comic Con Variant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dec '15/Jan '16 Issue and MCM Birmingham Comic Con Variant
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Our new Dec '15/Jan '16 issue is now shipping. As you can see from the image below, we're featuring Star Wars: The Force Awakens on the cover and in our cover story. The issue has three promo cards inside: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies and Japanese Horror Yoshitoshi 3D. There are three different Hobbit and three different Japanese Horror cards in the issue (copies contain one of each). You can find details about the current issue on our current issue page.

Also, we have produced a variant issue of the Dec/Jan issue with a Hobbit: BOTFA cover. This version includes three very limited-edition Hobbit promo cards inside numbered P10 to P12 (copies contain all three cards). The issue will premier at MCM Birmingham Comic Con on November 21 & 22. NSU will be set up at stall L 9 so if you'll be attending, be sure to stop by.

We'll also sell copies via the NSU Online Store for those who are unable to make the show (while supplies last). Those will start shipping once the show has ended. Only 150 copies and cards have been produced. You can find more info about the variant issue on our website's variant issue page.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking good

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My regular copy has just arrived Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

Bring it Saturday so that I can see it Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

Virtual viewing tickets will be available on the day Razz

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

Virtual viewing tickets will be available on the day Razz

Is that the "Look A Little" package? Does that run £150 as well? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post