Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Poll: Which Ghost Whisperer 3 & 4 Promo Did you get?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll: Which Ghost Whisperer 3 & 4 Promo Did you get?
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
I am just trying to see how equally the foil and non-foil cards were distributed.

Question:
Which Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 Non-Sport Update promo did you receive in the latest issue (December 2009/January 2010)?

Choices:
Foil Front
Non-Foil Front
Missing
Other

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Mine was foil, it actually had a refracter type quality to it.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Mine was the Regular one. I did not know there where variants inserted. That is kind of cool. To bad I did not get the foil one. Frown

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Got the regular. Now I'm disappointed. Frown Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Regular version for me.
I did however get 2 of the Lost promo. They were stuck together!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I got the shiny foil one Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got the regular

Posts: 21 | Location: france | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
regular version

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I got the foil one. Smile

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
non-foil

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Foil

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
Non-foil.

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm intrigued, unless it was someone was having fun, what did the person get who clicked other! Confused

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Mine has a foil front. It reflects differently than a standard foil card. As Batman said, a refractor quality to it. It's certainly different than the glossy finish on the GW 3&4 Philly 51 promo I have.

Too bad I'm not a Ghost Whisperer collector. It's an interesting variant.

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Non-foil for me. But I have a foil on the way Wink.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Regular for me.

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine looks like it is the foil version Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Non-foil for me.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Non foil for me but thanks to a nice cardtalker the foil is in the post so i have both. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived today and I got a foil - the first time I've pulled a variant from the msgazine!
Now I hsve to find the regular card...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post