Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Mine arrived today - Outlander P5. Anyone who wants to help me out with other two - let me know. Enjoyed the Editorial - we are lucky to have an editor like Alan - Hail the Chief

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine also arrived today as mentioned in another post. I also had Outlander P5.

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived, also with a P5 Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Mine arrived today - Outlander P5. Anyone who wants to help me out with other two - let me know. Enjoyed the Editorial - we are lucky to have an editor like Alan - Hail the Chief

I'm blushing! Smile

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P5 AS WELL !!!

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Lucky I didn't order 3 copies in the hope of getting P4-6. There seems to be a pattern emerging with collation

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post