Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    any sugesstions on how to get a reply from NSU?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any sugesstions on how to get a reply from NSU?
 Login/Join

posted
I recently ordered 2 back orders of NSU magazines for the fringe first season promo cards inside for me and a friend here in the UK and only 1 magazine has shown up.

Ive used 2 separate emails with a week of no responses in between both of the emails.

Is there normally such a long wait for a reply or is there a better way to contact them?

Posts: 11 | Location: U.K. | Registered: September 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hello csc74:

I am sorry we haven't responded to your last email. Not that it's a tremendous excuse but you sent that while we were all away this weekend for the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. We promote the show and it's a pretty busy weekend around here for all of us. I had planned to get back to you -- really! Smile

Having said this, I did reply to the last email you sent about this. We replied on September 16, the same day as you sent the inquiry. Did you not receive it? I told you an issue is on the way.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post