Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook Fan Page for NSU Magazine
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I joined yesterday and was surprised to get an e-mail from the "great 1" Harris himself. Wonder what # I am ??

Well, you did e-mail me first. Big Grin You e-mail me and I'm a gonna e-mail you back - that's how things are supposed to work, right? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
O..............K. I e-mail now, so where is mine ??????? hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gul Gom
posted Hide Post
Wow! Up to 75 fans now!

Posts: 30 | Location: Goodyear, Arizona, USA | Registered: July 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
#91!!! Metal

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jake! Anyone else out there on Facebook? Let's see if we can make it to 100.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hey, we've reached 100 fans now. I didn't realize it but I logged in today and we're at 101 fans. That's really cool. Thanks all you Facebook'ers.

Now what?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Fan 102 reporting for duty, sir!! Smokin'

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Signed up as # 111 !

Better late than never.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
Am I #129 or #130? Howdy!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xst:
Am I #129 or #130? Howdy!

Thanks, xst. Haven't seen you around here in some time. Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Any Facebook newbies out there?? We're getting close to 200 fans on our NSU Facebook Fan Page. We're only 7 away. Click on the link and become a fan and you'll get my snappy updates with news on NSU, the Philly Show, and trading cards in general. Best part is....It's FREE. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
I'm a fan now....allways have been allways will be. #204 Smile

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just became #243 Smile

Posts: 128 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: April 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
I'm number 250 - where's my prize? Isn't there always a prize for that sort of thing?????? Smile

Just kidding! Now - where are those snappy updates you promised?

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I know I became a fan about a month or so ago,but don't know what number I am. Confused
I enjoy it. Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I tore myself away from MW to become a fan Big Grin
I'm #252.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post