Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    2016 SW Masterwork D.Ridley Autograph Auction/St Jude Children's Cancer Research
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2016 SW Masterwork D.Ridley Autograph Auction/St Jude Children's Cancer Research
 Login/Join

posted
In a joint effort with Topps to benefit St. Jude Children's Cancer Research, Beckett Media is auctioning off the 2016 Star Wars Masterwork Framed Autograph card of Daisy Ridley that we pulled during a recent Box Busters video. 100% of the proceeds will go to St. Jude. Follow the link to the Beckett Auctions listing for more details: 2016 Star Wars Masterwork Daisy Ridley Framed Autograph 8/10

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Very commendable. Clap I hope it goes thru the roof.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A friend and his wife once researched a number of charities. While some spend a more-than-expected amount of the money on operating expenses which sometimes means meetings in Hawaii, representatives flying first-class, etc., they learned that virtually all the money St. Jude receives goes to the hospital.

While a lot of wealthy celebrities have spent their money on secluded mansions and extravagant transportation, which is fine (hey, burn it if you got it), Danny Thomas built a children's hospital and set it up so it would last long after he was gone. What do you say about a guy like that? I remember him from talk shows in the 70's. He had a ton of show business stories.

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Very commendable. Clap I hope it goes thru the roof.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post