Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
2016 SW Masterwork D.Ridley Autograph Auction/St Jude Children's Cancer Research

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/6907004586

January 31, 2017, 06:37 PM
BeckettBible24
2016 SW Masterwork D.Ridley Autograph Auction/St Jude Children's Cancer Research
In a joint effort with Topps to benefit St. Jude Children's Cancer Research, Beckett Media is auctioning off the 2016 Star Wars Masterwork Framed Autograph card of Daisy Ridley that we pulled during a recent Box Busters video. 100% of the proceeds will go to St. Jude. Follow the link to the Beckett Auctions listing for more details: 2016 Star Wars Masterwork Daisy Ridley Framed Autograph 8/10
January 31, 2017, 08:13 PM
Raven
Very commendable. Clap I hope it goes thru the roof.
February 01, 2017, 06:42 PM
catskilleagle
A friend and his wife once researched a number of charities. While some spend a more-than-expected amount of the money on operating expenses which sometimes means meetings in Hawaii, representatives flying first-class, etc., they learned that virtually all the money St. Jude receives goes to the hospital.

While a lot of wealthy celebrities have spent their money on secluded mansions and extravagant transportation, which is fine (hey, burn it if you got it), Danny Thomas built a children's hospital and set it up so it would last long after he was gone. What do you say about a guy like that? I remember him from talk shows in the 70's. He had a ton of show business stories.

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Very commendable. Clap I hope it goes thru the roof.