Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dec '14/Jan '15 Issue and Variant
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Our new Dec '14/Jan '15 issue is now shipping. We're highlighting the 15th Anniversary of Rittenhouse Archives on the cover and in our cover story. The issue has five cool promo cards inside: DC Comics Super Villains, Marvel Dangerous Divas Series 2, Downton Abbey Series 3 & 4, The Melty Misfits 2nd Series and The Monster Times. You can find details about the current issue on our NSU's current issue page.

Also, we have produced a variant issue of the Dec/Jan issue with an Arrow Season 1 cover. This version features a very limited-edition Arrow Season 1 promo card inside. Each card is numbered. The issue will premier at MCM Birmingham Comic Con and Memorabilia on November 22 & 23 and we'll also sell copies via the NSU Online Store. Those will start shipping once the show has ended. Only 250 copies and cards have been produced. You can find more info about the variant issue on the website's variant issue page.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to get the Arrow variant !

Are they shipping this week ? Or next ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just opened mine. No. 024/250 Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
214/250

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Variant issue arrived today...it was #086/250. Very nice!!

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Mine, 80/250. Thanks NSU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post