Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest NSU
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Just seen the update - what a GREAT set of Promo's GOT Season 2 AND Revenge - Love the Revenge Card

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Timely as i am just about to watch the first episode of Revenge. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sis might enjoy the Revenge Promo Big Grin

Posts: 16 | Location: Malmö, Sweden | Registered: November 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
I was trying to order in the NSU site their last magazine. Just to see if they drop the pro-company editor and what is new. But they did something in the checkout and it isn't working anymore for Puerto Rico.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You should still be able to order from our NSU Store from Puerto Rico, Kane1. We haven't intentionally done anything there to exclude Puerto Rico or any other territories, so if you are still having difficulty with the shopping cart system, please send me an email and let me know what is going wrong and I will see if I can resolve it...or at the very least, let you know how you can place an order outside of the shopping cart. My email is in my profile or send an email to us at info@no-spam-nonsportupdate.com (remove no-spam- from that).

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay to answer. But I resolved in that moment buying the magazine from an eBay seller.

H_Toser thanks for the info. For next time if I have problems in the NSU checkout. I will contact you. Thanks.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on mine, I'm hoping it will arrive this week some time. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post