Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    2020 NSU Holiday Giveaways Coming Soon!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 NSU Holiday Giveaways Coming Soon!
 Login/Join

posted
It's been a crazy year for everyone. So what better way to lift up everyone on Card Talk than to have our annual holiday giveaways? We will be giving away everything in the photos (as well as some other surprises) both on here and our Instagram page.

Our first giveaway will be posted this Monday with details on what you need to do to win. In the mean time, check out the stuff we have up for grabs!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeckettBible24,

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Matt,

Wow, all kinds of stuff. The Beckett Star Wars Collectibles Price Guide would be fun to flip through.

Jess

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Some great stuff there, a big thanks for doing all the comps. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Thanks! That’s awesome!

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, some great cards in there!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great stuff! I'll have the price guides please. Angel

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Cool. Looking forward to this.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:

Wow, someone else actually wants a price guide! Eek
No, wait.
Make that multiple price guides! Big Grin

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
quote:

Wow, someone else actually wants a price guide! Eek
No, wait.
Make that multiple price guides! Big Grin

Yep. Razz I'm a sucker for price guides. When I was a kid I used to ride my bike to the local card shop every month when I knew the new issue of Beckett Baseball was there. I couldn't wait to see what went up or down in value. And the three issues being given away here paint a pretty good picture of the non-sport hobby as a whole. They're worth it for reference guides alone even if you don't care about the pricing.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep. Razz I'm a sucker for price guides. When I was a kid I used to ride my bike to the local card shop every month when I knew the new issue of Beckett Baseball was there. I couldn't wait to see what went up or down in value. And the three issues being given away here paint a pretty good picture of the non-sport hobby as a whole. They're worth it for reference guides alone even if you don't care about the pricing.

Oh, the good ol’ days Thumb Up
Can’t wait to read your suggestions about the updated price guide format Cool

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
That is an excellent selection of prizes!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I really need to light up an instagram account again.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post