Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

years of back issues???
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
gday everyone, now dont get me wrong, i think NSU is the greatest mag on the planet but, im running out of room, do i chuck out my old back issues which are in near mint condition or does someone want them??

Posts: 710 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I will take them. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think the postage cost will be the issue

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I bit the Bullet last year and threw out most of my old copies. It's all about space (not the final frontier) and I've lost track of where the promos are from the magazines other than the ones that went into sets I collect.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
mister e, ok, if you wnat them send me an email, its in my profile, lets work something out Thumb Up

Posts: 710 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Having problems contacting you. gsetn @ yahoo.com

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Wave email sent mister E

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Going to get my old mags out of storage and cross reference them to see if I have any. (Mostly not, but I will let you know very soon). Thanks. Mister E.