Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-FILES Movie Sequel and NSU
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hey gang! I need some help! I just read about the sequel movie for X-FILES and I was wondering if NSU is planning on doing an issue devoted to the movie? The article was vague on the release date, though. It said something about July 25, but I doubt that's this year. Can anyone help? Smile

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
If they aren't going to release a set of this I'm really thinking NSU will not include anything in it, or it should be about the older sets from Topps & Inkworks. Which would be really great to read about. Otherwise you have to get some old issues of NSU in which they have an article about it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lara7320:
Hey gang! I need some help! I just read about the sequel movie for X-FILES and I was wondering if NSU is planning on doing an issue devoted to the movie? The article was vague on the release date, though. It said something about July 25, but I doubt that's this year. Can anyone help? Smile

I believe X-files 2 is due for release this summer.

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
wow, it is this summer? I haven't seen trailer 1 for a movie, which is totally surprising! I hope that it's a big draw!

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lara7320:
wow, it is this summer? I haven't seen trailer 1 for a movie, which is totally surprising! I hope that it's a big draw!

Trailer is due at this link any day now

http://www.xfiles.com/

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post