Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Magazine question to Harris
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
I've finally decided to start a subscription since where I buy it from locally sells out half the time so I miss out.
My question is, will I get the latest one or will the subscription start with the next issue?
I want the one with the Vampire Diaries on the front.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Juelle Lou:

If you subscribe now, or in the next couple of weeks, your subscription will start with the current Oct/Nov '11 issue (Vampire Diaries cover). If you like, and just to be certain, you can place a note in the special instructions/comments area when you place your order through our shopping cart system stating you would like your subscription to begin with the Oct/Nov '11 issue.

Thanks and let us know if you have further questions -- either here or via an email (my address is in my profile).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris, all done Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post