Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Along with my 50th Philly Show Programme I am also looking forward to the next edition of NSU Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hey, you are whole week early this time Hammer. New issue is supposed to go out next Monday. I'm sure you'll get your Philly Show program first. Bouncey

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Smile Thumb Up You know I like to keep you on your toes Thumb Up I thought you would be sleeping off the Philly Week-end today!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
God these soon come around, only seems like two minutes since the last one arrived.

Wait.....it was only two minutes. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Is it on it's way? Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Is it on it's way? Smile

Printer is running late Frown. Unfortunately, they are going out on Wednesday instead of today. I'll be updating the website tomorrow or Wednesday.

Appologies for the delay.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Eek Well at least the Philly Programme should get here first Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
can't wait for the new issue. And a STAR TREK cover at long last Clap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:

You DO know you're part of the reason this happened, right? You asked for this Star Trek cover at the Card Talk member meeting in Birmingham last November. Course you guys don't get everything you ask for...CSI Dave will have to continue to wait on the pink and white fuzzy ear muffs that he asked for. Eek

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

You asked for this Star Trek cover at the Card Talk member meeting in Birmingham last November. Course you guys don't get everything you ask for...

Any news on the $1 million i asked for ?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

Course you guys don't get everything you ask for...

Any news on the $1 million i asked for ?

Yes Harris answered it above Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Got my issue today ....

.... of the Philly show programme that is !

The promo's are rather nice - thank you.

Did you think it was some other magazine I got ? Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:

You DO know you're part of the reason this happened, right? You asked for this Star Trek cover at the Card Talk member meeting in Birmingham last November. Course you guys don't get everything you ask for...CSI Dave will have to continue to wait on the pink and white fuzzy ear muffs that he asked for. Eek

You promised me the pink and white fuzzy ear muffs!! Mad

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my new issue in the US yesterday. Smile

Haven't had a chance to read through it yet, though.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:

quote:
Course you guys don't get everything you ask for...CSI Dave will have to continue to wait on the pink and white fuzzy ear muffs that he asked for. Eek

You promised me the pink and white fuzzy ear muffs!! Mad

You'll just have to wait until I'VE finished with them... Elephant
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Received my issue today.

Been a subsriber for some time, and I tend to glance over the articles in favor of the promos and price guide.
However, the Pro-Con Promo debate and the article on the demise of Inkworks really caught my attention.
I appreciate point/counter-point and critical analysis. These articles were a good start. Keep going deeper. There are bigger fish in the sea. I only hope it's not too late.

Thumb Up An "A" for effort.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Where the heck is my copy!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Those of us still waiting for our NSU mags will get them when "Wolfie" shaves himself bald !!!!!!!!!! Eek

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Xtime,
Make a few suggestions for us to write about. What would you like to see?
Thanks,
Counterpoint Man

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Just received my NSU mag, "Wolfie " must be cold from shaving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Roll Eyes Eek

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post