Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Digital?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
I've just received an email supposedly from Beckett saying my digital subscription is now available. Is this part of my physical sub?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Wow, haven't heard of the digital format for NSU, but Beckett does have digital for their sport card magazines.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yes, in checking the Beckett website you can indeed subscribe to either a physical or digital copy of NSU. I didn't know that until I just looked. So it could be that they did pick up your renewal in the wrong format Graham. Better check with them.

At one time I used to get 6 or 7 magazines and newspapers mailed to me each month, some hobby related, some not. Unfortunately only NSU remains. The others either folded up entirely or switched to digital only, at which point I dropped them. A choice of digital is fine, so long as its a choice.

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
What I can't understand is the interest in "digital cards". What's the point of collecting those? I must be losing it...

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monsterwax:
What I can't understand is the interest in "digital cards". What's the point of collecting those? I must be losing it...

You are NOT losing it. It's them. Big Grin

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:

You are NOT losing it. It's them. Big Grin

I like to have physical cards to hold and look at. Big Grin

Posts: 2285 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wait, are the NSU promo cards now being offered digitally with the digital version?

Wink

Though that wouldn't be a bad approach for some companies to take, though I agree it is a bit much, especially since they aren't stored anywhere except the app you got them in.

Posts: 24 | Location: New York City | Registered: September 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post