Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Digital?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/6517058586

March 15, 2017, 07:12 AM
Graham
Digital?
I've just received an email supposedly from Beckett saying my digital subscription is now available. Is this part of my physical sub?
March 15, 2017, 08:01 PM
Heroes For Hire
Wow, haven't heard of the digital format for NSU, but Beckett does have digital for their sport card magazines.
March 15, 2017, 09:24 PM
Raven
Yes, in checking the Beckett website you can indeed subscribe to either a physical or digital copy of NSU. I didn't know that until I just looked. So it could be that they did pick up your renewal in the wrong format Graham. Better check with them.

At one time I used to get 6 or 7 magazines and newspapers mailed to me each month, some hobby related, some not. Unfortunately only NSU remains. The others either folded up entirely or switched to digital only, at which point I dropped them. A choice of digital is fine, so long as its a choice.
April 10, 2017, 12:10 AM
monsterwax
What I can't understand is the interest in "digital cards". What's the point of collecting those? I must be losing it...

April 10, 2017, 11:27 AM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by monsterwax:
What I can't understand is the interest in "digital cards". What's the point of collecting those? I must be losing it...

You are NOT losing it. It's them. Big Grin
April 11, 2017, 04:54 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:

You are NOT losing it. It's them. Big Grin

I like to have physical cards to hold and look at. Big Grin
July 04, 2017, 08:42 AM
SteveJRogers
quote:

Wait, are the NSU promo cards now being offered digitally with the digital version?

Wink

Though that wouldn't be a bad approach for some companies to take, though I agree it is a bit much, especially since they aren't stored anywhere except the app you got them in.