Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What happened Harris, we in the U.K. appear to have our copies on time. Wink

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived today! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
It appears mine was in Friday's mail. Dance

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Mine has not arrived yet although i'm not far away from the UK :-(

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
T'en fais pas, Stéphane. On va finir par le recevoir. *Touche du bois*

For those who don't speak french : Don'worry, Stéphane, we will get it one day. *Touching wood*

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile If it's any consolation, it hasn't arrived in Spain either ...

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
HI RITA Luv You

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Wave Hi John, I hope that you and Lyn are well Luv You

Elephant My copy of NSU has arrived safely Elephant

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived yesterday ! Great stuff as usual although I was a bit disappointed not to see my pics for OTBD, well that will be for next year then :-)

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Bouncey Got mine yesterday too !
Great issue ! Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
My copy arrived yesterday ! Great stuff as usual although I was a bit disappointed not to see my pics for OTBD, well that will be for next year then :-)

Sorry about that Batmancity. This year, we ended up only having room for shots of people (rather then product shots) and we tried to get all of those in.

Definitely next year, as you say! Smile

Also, congrats on 500 posts. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:

Sorry about that Batmancity. This year, we ended up only having room for shots of people (rather then product shots) and we tried to get all of those in.

Definitely next year, as you say! Smile

Also, congrats on 500 posts. Big Grin

Thanks Harris for your comments

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I might do some photos of me and my boys cracking packs next year. I may also try and convince my lovely wife to join us if only Disney would give her another Treasures release.

The June/July issue was a cracking good read, I still can't say that I have had a poor issue. Keep up the good work!

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy,

I might do some photos of me and my boys cracking packs next year. I may also try and convince my lovely wife to join us if only Disney would give her another Treasures release.

The June/July issue was a cracking good read, I still can't say that I have had a poor issue. Keep up the good work!

TTFN

Thanks very much William!! Appreciate that.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post