Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
I know it won't get here before Philly Big Grin But when will it arrive?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's going out until Monday or Tuesday, so we'll probably get it around September... Wink
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I know it won't get here before Philly Big Grin But when will it arrive?

Unless of course any Eurpoean visitors to Philly are kind enough to bring them back for onward posting

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The June/July issue is out now and started shipping a couple of days ago to subscribers. With the Philly Show this week, I am behind with the getting the website updated. We will have copies in Philly though, mainly just to tease Hammer. We'll show him what the issue looks like so he'll know when his comes. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have seen the latest issue and it looks GOOD Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I concur. It does look GOOD.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I Have the latest edition (from the Philly Show) and it is VERY GOOD Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
New issue just arrived Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Mine's arrived - Can't wait to show the wife page 33 holding a box of suoregnad savid. Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My copy has arrived Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Mine's arrived - Can't wait to show the wife page 33 holding a box of suoregnad savid. Big Grin

Wouldn't that be savid suoregnad?

I do apologize again for this mistake.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Where's my apology ? I started the post on the errors and ..............

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just arrived home from work, my copy was waiting for me. Clap

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up Came today.

Cheers USN.

It was good to see all the limited edition reversed boxes opened. Can't wait for the next DBTO, should be a eno doog.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning. Has anyone else scanned the QR codes on page 21? I did and the cards look great on the screen.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I too have joined the happy NSU Gang who have received their Subscription copy.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just went to the meet-meme site featured on page 21 and they don't ship internationally yet. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
My copy has arrived

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday! I AM left-handed!

Plus, a second cameo appearence on the Non-Sports University page... Smile
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
An "XXXX/YYYY Issue in Canada" thread may be needed as mine is yet to arrive. Wavey

Dan.

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post