Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Promo Lineup Change for upcoming Issues
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo Lineup Change for upcoming Issues
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Just a quick FYI -- The upcoming Dec '09/Jan '10 issue will contain LOST Seasons 1 Thru 5 and Women of Star Trek promos from Rittenhouse Archives (in addition to the Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 promo from Breygent Manufacturing). The Feb/Mar '10 issue will contain a Marvel 70th Anniversary promo. Basically, the LOST and Marvel promotional cards have flipped issues. I've updated our current issue page accordingly.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
We will let you off this ONCE Big Grin Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
We will let you off this ONCE Big Grin Smile

Well, the good news is that all subscribers will still receive all three cards, just slightly out of the order you may have expected them.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes harris - It is good news. Looking forward to the next issue & the promo´s. Keep up the Great work Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well i think it's a disgrace and i shall refuse to subscribe at Memorabilia.

Harumph!!!! Elephant

Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Well i think it's a disgrace and i shall refuse to subscribe at Memorabilia.

Harumph!!!! Elephant

Big Grin

Be VERY careful as you might not be invited to re-subscribe!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Big Grin thanks for the heads up harris, keep up the fantastic work on the best mag in the world Thumb Up

Posts: 710 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post